Tuesday, December 20, 2005

In brief.

I hope to post more at length this evening.

I am soooo tired. Didn't sleep at all last night. My brain wouldn't shut off.

My next lengthy blog will hopefully be about the primary reason I'm glad I had a vasectomy nearly a decade ago.

I see that a Pennsylvania judge has ruled that Intelligent Design cannot be taught in classrooms, and it may confound my conservative brethren that I'm okay with that. That's another thing I'd like to blog at length about again someday soon.

However, I think that when Evolution is taught, the class should begin with the disclaimer that "Scientists have no clue where all this shit came from. All this something...came from nothing. We truly believe that, and we're comfortable with it."

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Faith-based, indeed.