Friday, September 16, 2005

Politics.

Click on the Exile's link to the right (FAR right) for your daily fix of politics. He is SO da' man for political diatribes.

Say, am I alone in thinking the now infamous "Bush Bathroom Note" is much ado about positively NOTHING? I heard a pundit say yesterday that this event will "hurt Bush even more" in the wake of supposed failures like the War in Iraq, Hurricane Katrina, etc.

The guy had to pee. He slipped someone a note requesting a break. How many of us have done the same thing at a meeting? Or wished we had the balls to do it? People seem to be implying that it's insensitive of the President to dare suggest he answer the call of nature when there are important things to discuss. Well, I don't know about you, but when I'm at a meeting and my bladder is full, the last thing I'm thinking about are the issues at hand. All I'm thinking is that "If I don't get to the can, and quick, we'll need clean-up with a mop in the Conference Room."

My God, our president PEES. I'm so ashamed. Of the press, that is.