Monday, October 17, 2005

Question.

My wife and I had a chat the other night about what we’d do if we won the $300 million Powerball jackpot. We both agreed we would travel extensively, buy a modest home here in the Twin Cities and a loft in Soho, and be benevolent as hell.

The question is: what would you do with your life if you suddenly found you never had to worry about money again?

Your answer to that question is supposedly what you’re supposed to be doing with your life.

Now there are those, of course, who would reply that they’d sit around their house in boxer shorts and play Game Cube. I don’t want to hear from those people. I want those people to go away. Shoo.

My answer to the question is that I would immediately quit my job and take a full credit load at college. I’d likely steer towards a Communications major with a Philosophy minor. I would then work for or start a non-profit group benefiting animals. I would write on the side.

Leave a comment and answer the question:


What would you do with your life if you suddenly found you never had to worry about money again?