Friday, December 09, 2005

How do people do it?

I'd like to know how students with "real" credit loads at "real" schools handle finals. I have a dismal nine credits and attend a community college (13th grade) and I'm losing my mind.

Despite the heavy workload, however, I'll do my utmost to post a Who's News this weekend. Also, after next Tuesday I'm out of school for a month or so, which (hopefully) means lots and lots of writing.

A moment of silence, please, for the demise of Not a Desperate Housewife. My friend, Stacy, has decided to call it a day. I don't recall how we met, but I'm glad we did. She was prolific and opinionated and no one blogged about abortion with the passion she did. I'll miss her blog, but hope she'll keep in touch via e-mail.

Anyway, have a nice weekend, you knuckleheads. Catch you on the flipside.